Hey guys. I know it's been quite a while since i wrote. I'm sorry. I've just been a little busy of late. But now, I promise,I'll write regularly. You won't have to wait so long to see my next post.
Ah! Who am i kidding?
I've never ever read any of these much-hyped "celebrity blogs". But recently,a friend sent me the link to Zach Braff's blog. Yeah,the guy who plays JD in the sitcom Scrubs. I totally adore him. Anyway,let's not deviate from the topic. Because if I start talking about Zach Braff and Scrubs,I'm sure I'll run short of space.
When I read his blogs,I saw that most of the posts began with the lines I began my post with. Or rather,I flicked those lines from his post. Anyway,the guy gets like 800-odd replies from fans all over the world saying "Oh Zach...We thought you'd forgotten us. We missed you so much. Please don't take so long to write your next blog." !!!
And what do I get? Well,I'm not complaining. I do get a decent number of replies from friends who never let me down-- 2 from school,1 from dance class,1 from college,1 of my brother's friends and an occassional post from a stranger. Thank you guys. You make me feel like a star! But make sure that this time you don't forget to mention how much you missed me et all. The more dramatic it is,the better. ;)
(Psst..The most dramatic reply gets a surprise gift! ;))
*Swithcing over to a celebrity blog line again*
Okay guys. Love you. Won't be long before you hear from me again. See ya.
Peace!
;) :p
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Oh Dearie! Where had you been?
Empty my life with you unseen!
With this post starts to fill,
My heart,it without you nil!
Don't ever you dare now,
Demolish my heart and out bow.
---The poet!!
anymore dramatism??
namaste sounduji:)
I am amazed by ur energy ji..where do u get that from?
keep going and have lots of fun
do take some time to reply to me also.
just a small Hello from u would make my days;)
lots of love
from ur fan rekha
hey!! madam i am a gr8 fan of u.... u will not believe me , will u? well i used 2 sit infront of d comp 4 hrs & hrs together just waitin 4 ur post in ur own , infact very own thoughts..... though u have oly said tat u rob lines i dont believe... i know u can use some humor here.....soundu mam wil post now.post then.... oh !!! how can i explain d torture 2 u? if u know meera, meera d lady who waited 4 krishna?if u know paru, waitin 4 her devdas -never lettin d lamp burn out? u will know wat i feel 4 ur posts!!!!!do u understand tat? pls & this is nothin abt d surprise price u mentioned.... but if its u, "u" who will give it 2 me i will consider it my honour..... else i wil just wait & wait & wait.... forever...
ooh too much! :)
tough competition,i say. ;)
what nice suck-ups all of you make!!! ;) :p
haha,thanks for the great and amazing response. will try not to dishearten you fans in the future ;)
jokes aside...just wanna say--muah :p
watermelon viagra generic viagra cheap viagra pills viagra soft tabs viagra and cocaine cost of viagra viagra soft tabs watermelon viagra viagra uk cheap purchase buy viva viagra instructions for viagra use how to get viagra 18 takes viagra viagra generique
для секса знакомства южно сахалинск знакомства благовещенск рб екатеринбург знакомства знакомства с молодыми девушьками знакомства с ксенией шевцовой знакомства кузнецовск украина знакомства для сек в хабаровске татарские знакомства дуслар знакомства 18 лет с широкими бедрами серьезные знакомства с богатыми мужчинами
Post a Comment